3907 Briar Ridge Road La Grange KY $325,000
This post includes over 60 photos, detailed information (“At least 30 features
you will LOVE about this house”) and room dimensions.
Seller: Dr. Terry Kibiloski, 502-807-9339
View of street in front of house
At least 30 features
you will LOVE about this house at
3907 Briar Ridge Road, La Grange, KY:
• No HOA. No subdivision restrictions.
• Contemporary design with LOTS of light streaming in through windows, Velux sun tunnel skylights (in both bathrooms), and a total of 7 Velux traditional skylights in Bathrooms, Library/2nd Bedroom, and Art Studio (3 have screens).
• Vaulted ceilings in Living Room, Dining Room, and Master Bedroom on main.
• Tri-level open floor plan, yet with private Bedrooms.
• Custom, Amish hand-built maple Kitchen including 2 corner Lazy Susan cabinets, and built-in maple and glass China cabinet. Combination eat-in Kitchen/Dinette, with floor-to-ceiling corner Pella windows, facing South and West for fabulous birds-eye view of wooded land and beautiful stream. Two pocket doors between Kitchen/Dinette and formal open-space Dining Room. Kitchen sink has window overlooking parking pad and beautiful greenspace with Weeping Willow and Weeping Cherry trees.
• Extra wide sliding glass doors in Living Room leading to private back deck.
• Natural plank wood flooring in Living Room.
• Italian ceramic tile in Library/2nd Bedroom and both Bathrooms; neutral carpet in MBR, Dining Room, and 2 Bedrooms, and neutral painted walls throughout. Natural cedar baseboards, trim, and railings.
• Designer lighting including adjustable spotlights and recessed lighting, under cabinet Kitchen lights, and conventional fluorescent and incandescent lighting…
• Mature shade trees, ceiling fans throughout, large screened windows, and even screen doors to provide natural cool ventilation, when A/C is not preferred.
• Three sources of heating: Star Energy Efficient electric heat pump, floor to vaulted ceiling natural wood burning fireplace, and propane fireplace with thermostat (full tank to last you through the winter 2018/2019).
• Extra wide custom designed ramp, leading up to covered porch and front entrance double doors. [The non-slip painted ramp surface allows safe, easy entry when people are moving in large items, or for those needing a safe incline when using wheelchair, walker, or crutches.]
• Extraordinary amount of storage throughout the entire house, e.g. MBR includes built-in closets with hanging bars, shelves, and built in drawers. Custom built storage area in Attic and built-in shelves and cabinets in Furnace Room, and Garage.
• Whole house central vacuum system with conveniently located outlets.
• Propane gas connections for clothes dryer, gas oven/range, and thermostatically controlled fireplace in Library/2nd Bedroom.
• TOTAL PRIVACY! While house sits 270 feet off the road, on 2+ acres, you enjoy 20+ acres of (undevelopable) private natural wooded areas, transected by a beautiful stream with babbling brook and slight waterfall; phenomenal greenspace surrounds property.
• Country living, yet less than a mile to Exit 18 on I-71 and just five minutes from La Grange, KY with award-winning Oldham County School System (K-12), Baptist Hospital Northeast (with new Women’s Center and Birthing facility), unique shopping, and excellent restaurants, banks, USPO, churches, auto service businesses, pharmacies, etc.
• Completely surrounded by security accent wall (completed in 2017) to protect you from pesky critters and weather-related events. Four heavy duty sump pumps inside wall to quickly extract rainfall outside the wall. Downspout system drains rain water far outside the wall.
• Cedar exterior walls for easy maintenance.
• Windows and doors on all four sides of the house for access and excellent views in all directions, providing North, South, East, and West daylight!
• Oversized attached 2-car semi-heated Garage (55 degrees inside when it is freezing outside) with built-in storage shelves and cabinets, and plenty of room for work bench and additional storage shelves, and two insulated, extra wide Garage doors with remotes.
• 50 x 14-foot cedar fence enclosed area for patio/pool, with custom designed frontage wall with a New Orleans theme (using recycled materials from Hurricane Katrina), facing Garage and extra-large parking pad/drive way. 10 x 14-foot finished deck in this area.
• Two-story, 400 square foot dog run, [we nicknamed the “Con-dog-minium”] with entrance from veranda via Library/2nd Bedroom, and from art studio, for easy access to your beloved pet(s). Upper level is 300 square foot redwood decking for easy maintenance, with ramp leading down to ground level of cement pavers and lower gate exiting to large grassy exercise area. [Can be converted to safe play area for small children].
• Recently installed new asphalt driveway (2018), 270-foot main water line (2018), 80-gallon water heater (2014), roof and 6-inch gutters (2013), and Star Energy Efficient electric heat pump (2010). Note: Following hail/heavy wind event, roof inspected in September, 2018 and received “Excellent” bill of health. 🙂
• Complete home electrical surge protection professionally installed (2012), to keep your electronics safe, healthy, and happy.
• Landline phone line jacks throughout house.
• House wired for Spectrum cable, and ADT security system for >7 doors…
• Motion sensor exterior lights for extra safety and security.
• Custom built cedar gates, inside security accent wall, for easy access to Con-dog-minium, storage shed, lawn/gardening equipment, etc.
• Optional/negotiable 3rd motor vehicle Carport and Rubbermaid storage sheds.
• …and so much more you will see…
So, why are we selling? Sadly, we now have to live closer to our places of employment!
Enjoy our Dreamscape!